8.10.10

Coach This

By show of hands, how many of you liked high school?
For those of you who are still in high school, I'm sorry. I did not like high school.

The class part was fine. I didn't mind the learning. I didn't even mind that it was an all girls school. I didn't even care that we had to wear uniforms...

I'm going to be straight with you, it was the gym teachers. No offence to those of you who are gym teachers, but gym teachers didn't like me. Wanna know why you don't like me? Probably because you are a gym teacher. I guess as a kid I didn't look like I'd be the star of the field hockey team or something... Long, traumatizing story shot, I am still haunted by memories of gym class.

My high school recently hired me to come to the school to shoot all the "coaches" of all the teams. "Coach" is a fancy word for "gym teacher." I thought to myself, ok, there will probably be ten gym teachers, I can handle this. BUT NO!


OVER THIRTY COACHES! WHAT!? Insane right? Insane. Ok, so some coaches are actually just normal teachers who are getting their kicks by masquerading around as gym teachers trying to see what it feels like to make kids cry... BUT STILL! And they still caused me to feel the exact same way I felt in high school. Small.

Well coaches, now I can draw moustaches on you!

Please note: The opinions expressed in this blog post are based on years of trauma caused by high school in general, and do not necessarily represent the current opinions of the blog author. Gym teachers are fine by me. Ish.

P.S. How do you like me now, bitch!